1 lb (box) ziti
2 tbs olive oil
1 tbs garlic (minced)
1 small shallot (finely chopped)
6 0z (1 box) thick sliced tangy pork roll (finely chopped)
1 16 oz garden combination pasta sauce
1 15 oz tomato sauce
6 tbs Tastefully Simple Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix
1 tbs sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup shredded mozarella cheese
1. Cook ziti according to package direction
2. Heat up oil and brown pork roll. About 2-3 mins
3. Add garlic and shallot. Saute until the shallots are transluscent
4. Pour pasta sauce and tomato sauce.
5. Add Dried Tomato and Garlic Pesto Mix, sugar and salt
6. Mix and bring to boil.
7. Lower heat and simmer for 10 mins.
8. Add cooked ziti.
9. Mix until all the pasta is coated with sauce. Turn off heat. If it's a little dry, add some pasta water.
10. Transfer to serving dish and top with cheese.
|EZ Meaty Ziti|