2 lbs Beef brisket
1 lb red potatoes (cut in 2 inch cubes)
1 big onion (sliced into half moons)
3 tbs. Emeril's Chicken Rub
1/2 bottle (19 oz) Jack Daniel's Spicy Original BBQ Sauce
4 1/2 cups water
1. Rub Brisket with chicken rub.
2. Layer potatoes at the bottom of crock pot
3. Add sliced onions.
4. Place brisket on top of potatoes and onions
5. Pour BBQ Sauce on top of brisket.
6. Add water.
7. Cook at High Setting for 10 hrs.
* Brisket will be cooked medium well. If you like it cooked all the way through and melt in your mouth tender, slice the brisket into 2 inch cubes before cooking.
Try it and let me know what you think.
|Slow Cooked BBQ Brisket w/ Potatoes|