Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Winter Fashion - Peach

Cold weather is already here in New Jersey and for an "On the Go" mom like me, dressing up is a big challenging.  Why?  Because you will only see my coat!!!  No matter how I try to put together a nice layered look, most of my efforts will be covered out of necessity. 

How I wish I could look as stylish as those celebrities on their winter outfit!  But since I don't have their clothing budget, I've decided to look for the cheaper alternative.  My solution accessories to update my good old coats.  Join me as I share my latest finds of pretty accessories to dress up the classic black and brown coats.  

Today's Color is PEACH

                                Big Pink Glass Circles (082)               
                                       KaraAndBrooke


                               Jessica tote bag in pale salmon with pink floral posy
                                        RoseCampbellCW


                             Ladies Pink Slouchy with matching Wrist Warmers
                                             ballofyarn
                            
                              Peach blossom Mini Deco Earrings
                                             Jaydemia

                                   SALE...Red Raspberry Scarf...6 dollars off
                                               katylua



2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great collection, I just love how you have matched in the colours and textures. The peach tote bag is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. Visit soon to see my other finds.

    ReplyDelete