Sunday, August 21, 2011

Product Review: BrytonPick

   

    I was sent 2 pieces of BrytonPick to be reviewed in this blog.  For those who are not familiar about the product, BrytonPick is a small device that was developed to make flossing easier, more accessible and less wasteful.  Unlike the common thread dental floss, BrytonPick is made of very thin and flexible surgical stainless steel plate.  Thus making it reusable for up to 30 days. 

      When I first saw the product, I was a little hesitant to use it because the steel part looks hard and sharp.  After I opened the package, I was so surprised to feel how thin and flexible the steel is.  Closest comparison is that of an aluminum foil.  

       Following the directions on the packaging, I used it in front of a mirror and was so happy on how easily it goes in between each tooth.  Because of its unique design, I was in full control of my flossing.  I didn't hurt my gums during the process and had no bleeding at all. 

       One big disadvantage I found out is that it's a little difficult to reach and floss the back teeth.  Also, I'm not sure if the product will last for 30 days as promised in the package.  I've only used it 5 times and the left side is already flimsy.   

       Overall, I give BrytonPick a Nanay's rating of 8 (in a scale of 1-10 where 10 is the highest).  This unique product has definitely made flossing easier, faster and more convenient. 






















Note:  Aside from the samples, I was not compensated in any other form to do this review. Also, the above post is all about my personal view and experience using the item. 
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment